I’m a student at Childbirth International, working on my postpartum doula certification. As I work on certification I’m providing discounted postpartum care packages. If you feel like you or someone you know would benefit by having me come in a couple times a week to:
- Make sure the new mamma has a chance to take a shower and/or nap.
- Help with organizing and keeping up with newborn care supplies.
- Help gaining confidence in breastfeeding and basic infant care.
- A safe and supportive ear to help sort through postpartum emotions and experiences.
- Meal preparation and tips for simplifying mealtime during the postpartum phase.
- Help with integrating the new baby and older siblings.
- Help with babywearing.
- Using resources and research to answer questions and anxieties.
Reach out to me at Mudpielullaby@gmail.com for a consultation meeting where we can get face to face!